RE: Setup hangs repetedly

> Oh, Chris,
>
> Face it. The whole concept of software is pre-alpha and definitely not
> for the faint of heart. But just imagine the songs and epic poems that
> will be written to honor us, the brave pioneers of these first,
> archaic, nay even dangerous computers. Will anybody remember the
> cowards who couldn't even brave a simple Cygwin installation without
> running screaming in terror? Of course not.
>
> Now, back to my battle with the omnipresent demons of information
> chaos. They lurk everywhere!
>
> Randall

;-)

"It is not the critic who counts, the credit belongs to the man who is actually
in the arena. Who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short time and time
again; and who, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly. His place
shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor
defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.