Re: [RFC]: Meet Cyppy, the irritating Cygwin mascot!

> > Thats weird...I was thinking about this this morning and thought Cyggy
(for
> > Cygwin) may come accross as the name for a cigarette manufactuor. I do
like
> > the Cyppy name tho ;-)
> >

> Ah, I hadn't even thought of that, good point.  Yeah, we'd probably not
want
> Cyppy to be mistaken for the mascot of a Simpsonesque cigarette
manufacturer.

> > Gary, can you send me the original clippy image, go away M$ copyright
> > enforcers, so I can play with it in photoshop? I'm way to lazy to find
it on
> > the net and it's one of those nights where I'm still working gone
3am(tm)...
> > :-)
> >

> You're asking me to violate Clippy's protection under United States
copyright
> laws and the Irritating Mascot Protection Act of 1934?!?!???!?!?  NEVER!
NEVER
> I SAY!  I know not what course others may take; but as for me, GIVE ME
CLIPPY,
> OR GIVE ME DEATH!
>

> Oh, I see you're from the same great country as Tony "The Tiger" Blair!
That's
> different!

Well we know him here under a different name, an expletive I shall not say
on the site but rhymes with war raving banker ;-)

> Expect a... "package"... in the... "email"... shortly. <wink wink> ;-)

Cheers mate... I;ve done toooooooooo much programmming tonight so I want to
chill and work on graphics while i watch my systems fall to pieces :o

Regards,

Elfyn McBratney
elfyn@exposure.org.uk
www.exposure.org.uk