Re: cygwin 1.3.19-1 file permission out of sync with NTFS on XP?

> Did the permission code changed somewhere between cygwin 1.3.12 and
1.3.19-1 ?
> It there something I can do to make them sync up again ?
> (Note: I also tried "CYGWIN=ntsec", it does not help).

Did your old install use ntsec (ntsec in the CYGWIN environment variable)?
If not that may be why. ntsec is now on by default so you can either
continue to use it or, you may need to reset your permissions to suite your
needs, or you can turn it off (by adding nontsec in the CYGWIN environment
variables).

Regards,

Elfyn McBratney
elfyn@exposure.org.uk