Re: Latest snapshot is close to 1.3.20

Christopher Faylor wrote:
Please try the latest cygwin snapshot.  There are a number of fixes in
this snapshot based on problem reports from the cygwin and newlib
mailing lists.

If things check out ok, we may be close to a 1.3.20 release.

Please send problem or success reports to the cygwin mailing list not
to me personally.
Unfortunately vasprintf() still fails with any GDB built afresh under 1.3.19+. I have now submitted a (tested) patch to the newlib mailing list about this.

Jifl
--
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ <info@eCosCentric.com>
--[ can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Lincoln ]-- Opinions==mine