Re: Why won't my files link?

Hey!!!  Thank you both for your quick responses!  To clear things up, let
me say this... all of my files are in the same directory.  This directory
is...

c:/cygwin/home/Owner/

So, then when I want to run an executable that is in that directory, I
have to use the "./" prefix to run an executable that has been created.
Elfyn already addressed that though, so I should be able to change my path
variable and make it so that I do not have to append the "./" prefix for
the executables.  Executable meaning using the ".exe" suffix.  All of the
header files and C files are in the same directory, as I said.  I will try
the stuff that Elfyn suggested and get back to you.  I cannot fully
compile all of the files on their own... I mean... I can do "gcc -c
filename.c", and that works fine for all files that I am talking about.
However, I am assuming that full compilation into ".o" files will not work
because some of the files are not meant to stand alone.  I hope this is
not confusing!

Nick