Fw: Cygwin 2.249.2.5 setup.exe error : All post install shellprograms could not run.

I installed 3 times on 3 different machines (win2k sp3, win2k server,
win2kadv server) all the same problem.

I downloaded the whole pkg and installed from directory.  It finihsed and
asked to setup link and icon and then the post install process ran and all
the windows produced errors and no home was created as well other's things.

Attached are the setup logs.

I emailed Mark Zieg - this was his response...

last week, and I watched it happen, and re-created it myself, and was unable
to either explain it or fix it.