Setup: A suggestion

The setup program fits my needs well over 90% of the time.  I would like
to make one suggestion to add a view that would combine the Partial view
plus any packages currently "Skipped".  This would give us a single view
to see all currently installed programs that have updates available and
any "new" packages.  One might call this the "Installable" view.

Does anyone have any thoughts about this (pro or con)?

jim drash