cron - Error starting a service: QueryServiceStatus: Win32 error 1062:

Title: cron - Error starting a service: QueryServiceStatus: Win32 error 1062:

Hi,

  I have been experiencing this error ever since I rebooted my server. I am now unable to start the cron service. I have attached my cygcheck file and I have run cron_diagnose.sh as suggested by Mark A. Harig on his posting on 20-Dec-2002.

 In addition, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the cron service and I have reinstalled the cron and cygrunsrv components.

 I am using Win2000 Server. My Event Log displays the following error.
      The following information is part of the event: cron : Win32 Process Id = 0x9A0 : Cygwin Process Id = 0x9A0 : starting service `cron' failed: execv: 1, Operation not permitted.

I would appreciate any suggestions that you can offer.

Thanks,
  Mark

<<cygcheck.txt>>