Re: change /usr ?

Guilaume,

You should think *very* carefully before doing this, but if you are
*really* sure you want to, you can use the mount command to remount /usr
from c:\cygwin\usr to c:\usr
$ mount c:\usr /usr
or
$ mount -b c:\usr /usr
will do this for you.

I should re-iterate, though, that this is probably a *bad* idea.

You should also watch out for /usr/bin and /usr/lib: they are mounted over
/usr by default, but they live in c:\cygwin\bin and c:\cygwin\lib
respectively. I have no idea what the symptoms will be when you break
this.

Ciao,

rlc