Big Problem about keyboard/mapping

ok. lets start by the system specs:
i have here on my work several server, but now im talking about clients
and one server.

Computer1(clients): Cygwin newest version. running under windows2000
Computer2(servers): HP-UX 10.20 i gues is that version. but anyway HP-UX
witch X

So i need to make keyboard to work on hp-ux via x instance.. (this
charters дце) cygwin as Xserver..

i have tryied all by xmodmap but that not helps.
MAIN QUESTION:
Last choice is modifying cygwin itself keymap to layout FI. So how i
change that on cygwin CONSOLE? also needed know the mapping sources to
modifying if nessesury. i have already readed faqs and documents :) i have
tryied to make keyboards working one week on X. (and worked but none on
dtterm)

We will use cygwin on future becouse it's free, now we use exceed and that
is very expencive to our company witch lot of licensess.

so i give many thanks for reading this and helping. im sorry about my
english too (it's not good)