Re: no man pages

S cygcheck -c cygwin-doc |grep cygwin-doc
has the output:
cygwin-doc 1.3-2

$ ls -al /usr/man/man1/ps.1.gz
has the output:
----------+ 1 CHTHI mkpasswd 1308 Oct 17 17:22 /usr/man/man1/ps.1.gz

$ which man retuns "man: Command not found"
However, I checked that /usr/bin/man.exe is existing.

With cygcheck, I got the packages number man(1.5j-1) and which(1.5-1).

Maybe, there is a problem of config. here is what I have by doing cygcheck -s:
Windows XP Professional Ver 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1

C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin
C:\cygwin\bin
C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin
C:\cygwin\usr\local\bin
C:\cygwin\bin
C:\cygwin\bin
c:\Program Files\Compaq\Compaq Management Agents\Dmi\Win32\Bin
c:\WINDOWS\system32
c:\WINDOWS
c:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem
c:\Program Files\ActivCard\ActivCard Gold\resources
C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin
.
.

SysDir: C:\WINDOWS\System32
WinDir: C:\WINDOWS
HOME = `c:\Documents and Settings\CHTHI'
MAKE_MODE = `unix'
PWD = `/usr/bin'
USER = `CHTHI'

Regards,