Re: [Problem] mempcpy is missing? (FAQ alert)

> > for cygwin's build machinery (as suggested by Max) to correct
> > newlibs headers for use on cygwin, removing all the unexported
> > function prototypes.
>
> Umm... no. I didn't say that.

Doh, I apologise.  I misread the text before

> unless you have a better idea, the only way I can think of dealing with
> it is to copy the problem header to the compilation directory, parse out
> the problem declaration somehow

I thought we intended the cygwin build to do this, as its needed to
fix up system headers everytime their used.  I didn't realise that you
wanted configure to do this, for every package.

Sorry for the mis-attribution.  However a scheme that diff'd cygwin.din
and newlibs sumbols, could be use to automatically comment functions from
the system headers prior to a release.

Roger