Re: Using Cygwin as X Emulator

Manu,

Yes.
Now that was a short answer.
Just install cygwin with the X packages and type startx its that easy.
I could be wrong by saying that you won't be able to have modulair windows like with Exceed but you do get 1 MS-Windows window with all your X-Windows.
You could also run a window manager to arrange all those x-window windows....
Just go crazy and try cygwin-setup...

Grtz,
Bart