cygwin 1.3.20-1 and python 2.2.2-5

Hi,
I use a python script (NTLM APS, see http://apserver.sourceforge.net/) to access the web from cygwin (and other windows apps) at work.
This proxy software allows you to authenticate via an MS Proxy Server using the proprietary NTLM protocol.
Since I upgraded cygwin to 1.3.20, it's not working anymore.
I don't know python nor cygwin internals, so I'm just asking if somebody had the same problem ... and perhaps a solution.
I read the changes list of the cygwin package, and noticed a possibly relevant : the connection state of a socket.
TIA
Gael.