Re: An apology...

Stephen,

You know, we're trying to be reasonable with you here, but you don't seem to be willing to meet us half way.

Try a more realistic example of a search related to a Cygwin tool, feature, problem, procedure etc.

To search using Google, try its "Advanced" search page (<http://www.google.com/advanced_search>) where you can request an exact phrase, restrict the host(s) from which results are to be returned, exclude pages with particular words, get an AND or an OR keyword search, etc. Some of these features are available without going to the advanced page, too. Look at how an advanced search is re-written to prime the search field on the result page and emulate the syntax used there to get advanced features on the standard Google search page.

Good luck.

Randall Schulz