Re: remapping Cygwin 'bash' readline functions to PC keys

I may be missing part of the conversation here, but
so far as I know, rxvt is only useful if you're running
a X server. (I don't have a cygwin system handy
to be sure.) Lee: I don't think this applies to your
problem.

I may have put people off-track with my last message on
this thread - because my comments only applies to users
running remotely or through a terminal server, and not
to cygwin systems.

--Bruce