Improper or badly managed non-US Mirror

Hello from Gregg C Levine
This is probably the wrong venue for this complaint, but here goes.

I have just started a download, and install, of the current Cygwin setup. I
needed to restart, and pick a different mirror, after the Planet Mirror one,
unexpectedly canceled my activities. I believe that mirror should be
reorganized, and the methods that the mirror uses to send files, to users
should be changed. In fact I believe the manager of Planet Mirror should be
reminded that he is not serving the community by running a badly managed
system.

That contains my opinions. If this is not the proper venue for this
complaint, then I apologize.

Gregg C Levine yodathejediknight at att dot net
"Try not.  Do. Or do not. There is no try."
Master Yoda