Re: Processes are unable to fully discard their controlling terminal

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 02, 2003 at 12:43:28PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:

>>> setsid()
>>
>> I think I see the problem.  It will be tricky to fix but I'll see
>> what I can do.
>
> I've checked in some changes that seem to fix the reported behavior.
>
> Does the current snapshot rectify this behavior?

It does. Thankyou *very* much! A same-day bugfix is absolutely amazing!

I can now successfully share an ssh-agent between all my shells, with it
starting with the first one, and ending with the last, and no zombie windows
if I end shells in the wrong order.

Max.