Re: cygwin rsync bug with windows shares

Igor,

I think I understood your meaning, and I'm not in favor of placing any blame on the posters in this matter. As I mentioned in my earlier reply to David Sheridan, I assumed from the beginning that he had no control over that disclaimer.

I was really curious if Chris has a way of detecting and filtering out the disclaimer text itself, leaving the message content intact, which is what his single-sentence posting seemed to suggest he was *so* tempted to do.

Randall Schulz

"Righteous indignation makes the world go 'round.
 And 'round and 'round, right down the drain."