Re: WinXP installation - can't access all of the package on the Select Packages page

So, basically, those of us who are encountering a
show-stopper bug that prevents us from installing
Cygwin (unless we choose to install the full version,
which is an interesting task in itself when you can't
see that the 3rd radio button is "Expert") have less
to complain about then those who will experience a
minor cosmetic issue?

That strikes me as a very strange prioritization  that
a purely cosmetic issue would take priority over
working around a functional bug (regardless that
Microsoft has changed the rules).

Am I correct in understanding then that:

a) there are no plans to deal with this bug
b) those people who are experiencing this bug are
thrown to the wolves
c) this list is not interested in bugs that can't be
fixed in an elegant manner