Re: Terminal output from ssh much slower than putty

Eric,

The link you need is the second match for your *exact* query (i.e. "how do
I turn clear type off") on <http://google.com/> (and most of the others
are obviously irrelevant [from the summaries; there was no need to follow
them]).

I am not picking on you personally, but questions about Windows XP
configuration are *really* off-topic on this list.  This is a high-volume
list, and if we were to answer every off-topic query, it would get out of
hand very quickly.  That's why there are search engines.  And the
instructions above show just how easy it is to use them -- simply search
for the same question you ask on the list.

In fact (and this is addressing a more general audience), it's probably a
good idea to search <http://google.com/> for the exact question you're
about to ask on the list.  You never know what might turn up... ;-)
	Igor
P.S. FYI, the link I meant was <http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/using/howto/customize/cleartype/tuner/default.asp>
P.P.S. Mean, eh? ;-)

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu

Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
  -- /usr/games/fortune