From:  fred_ulmer at agilent dot com
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 14:21:33 +0800
To: lhall at rfk dot com, cygwin at cygwin dot com, keith dot hopkins at hp dot com
Subject: RE: 1.3.20: bug: UID over 65536: "I have no name!"

Hello,

Even after changing my UID in /etc/passwd from 65558 to 22, I still get the
following permission errors when I open a shell:

/usr/share/texmf/ls-R: Permission denied
/usr/share/texmf/aliases: Permission denied

Also, my .bashrc file in my home directory is not being recognized.

Best regards,
Fred Ulmer