Re: setup.exe is too small

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

Andrew,

I was not accusing anyone of anything; I was simply commenting on the general statements made by people in this thread. I'm sorry if it seems to you that you were accused. You did read the P.S., right?

The PS only says that this is not a flame. Still you reply to my post, addressing me (After all you bothered to start your message by greeting me personally e.g. "Andrew,") and then state:

   All in all, developers of Cygwin in particular are maintaining their
   packages in their [copious] spare time, and to demand that something
   be done "right now" because someone can't use their package is, to
   say the least, unreasonable, IMO.

It is indeed a natural assumption that the phrase "to demand that something be done" is addressed to me, that I was demanding that something be done.