RE: Using the button to Reply (RE: setup.exe is too small)

> From: cygwin-owner at cygwin dot com [mailto:cygwin-owner at cygwin dot com]On Behalf
> Of lhall at pop dot ma dot ultranet dot com

--8<--
>   1. Those that want replies to their email redirected to the list only
>      (cygwin at cygwin dot com) should set their "Reply-To" field.
>
>   2. Those who reply to email with such a setting should not override it,
>      under penalty of flame.
>
> End of line.
>
> Larry

 This is fine with me. It also renders void any complaints when receiving
private mail from the list.

 The "Thor" mail/news reader for the Amiga has a really nice way at times
like this:
 When there exists more than one possible address to send replies to; it
puts up a list (dialog) that allows multiple selections - neat and tidy.
 One can also add a "default mail address" for "folders" (e.g. a mailing
list), which of course shows up in the list.
 No need to wonder where the reply goes.

/Hannu E K Nevalainen, Mariefred, Sweden

--END OF MESSAGE--