The install dir

on my system I have d:\load\cywin as the intermediary setup directory.  This
directory has 150 mb in in currently and I decided I want to know about it.
Looking at its structure doesn't tell me much so I'm wondering if anyone
knows wud up with it.  Question like the following come to mind:

1. Can I just frigg'n delete it?
2. Can I copy it to a CDR and us it as a starting point for and
installation.
3. Stare at it long enough to get Sadam to disarm leading to world peace?