Cygwin's Eventlog Logging (was Re: SSHD on Win2K: sshd.log is just empty)

> This is as expected. sshd logs to syslog (i.e. Windows event log) by
> default.

Hi!

Meanwhile I found lots of cygwin logs in my eventlog (for example cron,
ssmtp and sshd).
But: Why do all those Messages begin with a rather long text stating
that Windows is not able to show some Event Descriptions?

Attached a screenshot (not bigger than a average cygchek.out, so this
should be OK, or?), sorry it's in German.
Somethong like "your local machine doesn't have necessary
registry-information or information files to display messages from a
remote computer"

How can I get rid of those annoying parts and only see the relevant
information?
What do I need to display that information cygwin want's to give to me?
It's only with cygwin's eventlog-messages.

Thanks a lot!

Tino

GIF image