keychain patch (2)

Hi All...

I made a small patch to keychain, so that it creates an additional
pid file named ~/ssh-agent.cmd

The only difference between this and the previous version is that the file created is ~/ssh-agent.cmd instead of ~/ssh-agent.bat so it is a bit less obtrusive. I couldn't do a ~/.ssh-agent-cmd file because the call mechanism in cmd.exe handles it differently (uses a different shell instead of the same shell).

This allows non-cygwin ssh-aware programs (such as unison) to take
advantage of the keychain functionality. The new file can be used
from a windows command script by

@echo off
call bash --login /dev/null
call C:\Cygwin\home\kmoerder\ssh-agent.cmd
unison-2.9.1

The call to bash invokes the keychain in the .profile to get the keys ready then the call to ssh-agent.cmd defines the env variables for non-cygwin ssh-aware programs (such as unison).

Thanks,

...Karl