Re: strange bug : select() always generate 10022 error

On Wed, Mar 19, 2003 at 09:25:35PM -0500, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>On Wed, 19 Mar 2003, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>
>> [snip]
>> It sounds like you're mixing cygwin's select with winsock select.
>>
>> "You can't do that".
>>
>> Get rid of all the winsock and windows stuff and just treat this like a
>> standard unix program.
>>
>> cgf
>> TCM
>
>Umm, "Technical Content Manager"? :-)

"The Crappy Maintainer":

This is email is from one of those handful of people here who like to
kick it up a notch when they see me being mean.

Oddly enough, his company (or at least the company he used to work for)
was the *only* one to ever send me a token of appreciation for my work
on cygwin.

Actually on rereading, it looks like I should be signing this "RCM"
rather than "TCM".  Sorry about that.

cgf
RCM