Re: inetd/telnet on win98 vs WinXP

BB,

The mailing list archives are an important source of Cygwin documentation.
Whenever a question is answered on the mailing list, the whole user
community benefits.  So, thank you for taking the time to provide this
answer for the archives.

To the inetutils maintainer: perhaps this could go into the README?  If
it's not Cygwin-specific, perhaps this could go into the main README file
(which I couldn't find, BTW)?
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu

Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
  -- /usr/games/fortune