RE: Limited Buy Out License

I have been reading the license issues on the mailing list archives and have
seen a number of times a reference to a Red Hat license so you can
distribute software linked with the Cygwin1.dll

Having read some of the language in the Limited Buy Out License it appears
the only license Red Hat sells covers only the 1.0 version of the DLL and an
older beta version.

Is there anyway to get a license to distribute any of the other DLL
versions.

I hope so because the 1.0 version does not meet our needs. We are interested
in having shared memory capability as well as other capabilities not in the
1.0 version.

Are we out of luck?

Providing our source is not permitted in our environment.

Thank you,

Phil Talbert