Re: tar and gzip

Christopher Faylor wrote:
| "If I have to stop for *every* red light, imagine how long it will
| take
| me to get to work!"

:)

| We provide the software to you under a license.

Yes, I know.

| The GPL is very clear and
| there is no clause in it that says you get to not follow it because
| the size of the sources is greater than the size of the binaries.

Again: that's clear.

But... there's something that helped me: zipfile class in Python. Currently
there will be bundled two versions of the script:

 - first: uses the zipfile
 - second: uses the tar ang gzip programs, but doesn't come with them. There
is a link to cygwin.com, where both programs can be downloaded.

I think that the second solution is better.

--
Krzysiek 'Nelchael' Pawlik | C/C++, PHP, OpenGL, WinAPI
krzysiek dot pawlik at people dot pl  | Network Administrator - BAFH