Re: I can jam cygwin in 10 minutes in a 1000 instance loop- can you?

Dear Neal, Corinna, Rolf, etc.

Thanks for trying the script that jams cygwin for me.
For me the PID    _DOES_ increase monotonically,
though PPID seems to reset.  Your milage may be
better!  I agree it seems wrong, what I do not
understand is why it happens.

Corinna suggests something is wrong with my box.  Soon
I will try to jam it from an ms-dos prompt, or using
perl.  I suspect what is wrong with my box happens to
others, since my search of the archives shows similar
posts without resolution.

Could you help me help myself more by sending the
output of

cygcheck -svh   (? on switches, from memory) as I did
in

and telling me if you set "heap_chunk_in_mb", and to
what value.  I am encouraged that I may be on the
trail of the problem with your help.

Thanks.