rpm 4 cygwin

Hello,

I'm afraid I've got to make a point clearer : porting RPM-4.1 to Cygwin wasn't
thought to install *NIX binaries under MS-Windows ! I will modify the source
of the ported version of RPM to prevent installing binaries that were not
built for MS-Windows, so there won't be any confusion anymore.

The aim of that port isn't really to avoid the use of setup.exe, but rather,
as I've already said, to allow *NIX users not to be lost under Cygwin ! Whatsmore,
the number of rpm archives for the cygwin platform that are available isn't
that big : 2 archives... They were just tests to check that building/installing/checking/removing
archives worked well. In fact, I hope that there will be contributions, to
increase this number ;-) As you can imagine, building an rpm under Cygwin
is done quite in the same than under Linux (for example).

Greets