Re: Corrected: setup.exe beta (testing needed - really!)

Robert Collins,

If you happen to be quite interested in this apparent problem
I've just found (altho I certainly don't know if it is
setup related or not) at this moment, and wish to discuss this via
Instant Messenger (eg, to give me some directions on
what retests you'd like to me try), send me email directly.