Cygwin & BitKeeper...

I want to install Bitkeeper on my machine that is already running Cygwin
(latest build). However and contrary to the bitkeeper FAQ, it doesn't detect
my existing installation and doesn't want to recognize it.

If i don't install, the Bitkeeper runs into an endless loop saying it is
missing Cygwin. If i try to install it, it screws up my existing
installation.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get around this?

Thanks

Thomas Fischer, MCSE              mailto:tvfischer at wanadoo dot fr
mailto:tvfischer at worldonline dot fr
     Apple, WinNT, e-Mail, Groupware
mailto:tfischer at slb dot com