Re: Big Brother is Real

> OH. MY. GOD.
>
> I installed SP3 on my Win2K. Ignorance is NOT bliss.
>
> I guess it really is time to move to Linux.
>

> Randall Schulz

Any comments on whether a firewall helps?  I don't use office, just
Win2K (and even then, mostly on cygwin).  I recall a time Kerio
and ZoneAlarm kept asking for server rights for some Win2K
service programs.  Internet access didn't work without granting
these rights.  So I granted them.

Fred

--
Fred Ma, fma at doe dot carleton dot ca
Carleton University, Dept. of Electronics