Re: vim quits and cygwin window contents not restored

Randall R Schulz wrote:

It's no problem--I'll just stick with the previous "cygwin" termcap entry. But why send a termcap entry and then wash your hands of the consequences of it being used? You didn't include any disclaimers, so it seemed like the courteous thing to do to let you know about the problem.

As I said in my immediately-previous email, this is why: >> I provided a termcap translation as an offhand thing; I >> didn't really think about it. Perhaps I should have thought about it, >> and then not done it <g>.

--Chuck