Re: frequent crashes with perl under win98

Yes - if I interpret the log files correctly, everything was built
without problems, but during the "perl TEST" phase, some of the
tests which seem to use cwd.dll showed the error.

I now installed 5-6.1-2 and both the problems i mentioned
(crash in cwd.dll and posix.dll) disappeared.

Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
Hallo Johann,

I just tried compiling using the build.sh script: after a while there
is a popup informing me that perl crashes in cwd.dll

I wonder where does cwd.dll come from? Does it get rebuilt during the
perl build process?

It gets rebuilt and is used during the tests.
Shouldn't cause problems until the script is running the tests.
Was it possible to compile perl without problems?

Gerrit