Printing in Cygwin

Hello all,

I have been doing some research and can't come up with any information on how to print from the command line as you would in Unix/Linux. I can't find lp, lpr or anything resembling these commands. I have looked at pr but it doesn't indicate that it sends output to the printer. All I understand it does is prepare a file to be printed.

The next question would be how do I set up the printer I want to print to. The printer is a HP LaserJet 5000 and on our local network.

My ultimate goal is to print from emacs but I figured the first step would be to print from the command line since emacs probably will use the lp command.

Any documents or information you can point me to would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Robert Pollard