Gold Stars

Hi,

I just went to look at the Gold Star page. I think that my first gold star should be removed--it was just a joke, after all. I'll accept the one for suggesting that we move cygcheck output to attachments, as trivial as that is, but petulance (even in jest) shouldn't be the basis for even a minor accolade.

Randy