proposed mkpasswd change

I'm not sure if this is the correct group for this.
What is the correct group to propose patches to Cygwin?

As I stated in an earlier post, in order to run cron on Win9x, a SYSTEM user
with RID 18 user needs to be defined in /etc/passwd.  mkpasswd was recently
modified to add the admin user.  Would is make sense to also add SYSTEM user
also?  The only effect of this that I can see is that cron will begin to
work a bit more.  Otherwise, I don't think the extra entry in /etc/passwd
will effect any thing.

I could submit a patch, but I am not yet set up to build the entire system.
Could someone trying to run cron on Win9x verify that adding the SYSTEM user
to passwd works.

Any comments?

BB

// currently in mkpasswd.c
printf ("admin:use_crypt:%lu:%lu:Administrator:%sadmin:/bin/bash\n",
    DOMAIN_USER_RID_ADMIN,
    DOMAIN_ALIAS_RID_ADMINS,
    passed_home_path);

// new entry to be added before or after the previous printf
   printf("SYSTEM:*:%lu:%lu:::\n",
    SECURITY_LOCAL_SYSTEM_RID,
    DOMAIN_ALIAS_RID_ADMINS);

// or more simply