Help with building mod_fastcgi on Cywin for Apache httpd-2.0.45?

Dear all,

I have downloaded, built and installed Apache httpd-2.0.45 on Cygwin; I
notice that the Cygwin site only has apache-1.3.24 packages available
for download, but I want to use Apache2. Does anyone know if there are
particular issues with doing this (as noted above, httpd-2.0.45
installed and appears to work fine so far)?

I am trying to build mod_fastcgi for the above, but am getting errors
when trying to use the apxs build script; is building mod_fastcgi for
Cygwin/httpd-2.0.45 feasible or not?

Am I missing the glaringly obvious?!?

Kind Regards,
Colin Coates.

The views expressed in this electronic communication are those of the
writer and are not, unless otherwise stated, the views of Micro Nav Ltd,
Gild House, Norwich Avenue West, Bournemouth, Dorset BH2 6AW. Company
Reg No. 3014347

Confidentiality:

The addressee(s) of this electronic communication shall treat its
contents in confidence and take all reasonable steps to ensure that the
contents are not accessed or made available to any third party. No
liability arising from unauthorised access to the information contained
in this electronic communication whilst stored on any computer system or
electronic storage media outside of its direct control shall be accepted
by Micro Nav Ltd.

Virus checking:

Whilst all reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that this
electronic communication and its attachments whether encoded, encrypted
or otherwise supplied are free from computer viruses, Micro Nav Ltd
accepts no liability in respect of any loss, cost, damage or expense
suffered as a result of accessing this message or any of its
attachments.