Re: Help with building mod_fastcgi on Cywin for Apache httpd-2.0.45?

Colin schrieb:

> Dear all,

> I have downloaded, built and installed Apache httpd-2.0.45 on Cygwin; I
> notice that the Cygwin site only has apache-1.3.24 packages available
> for download, but I want to use Apache2. Does anyone know if there are
> particular issues with doing this (as noted above, httpd-2.0.45
> installed and appears to work fine so far)?

I got problems with accept_lock method fcntl(), it doesn't work.  Also
there are some problems with locked processes.  Which accept lock do you
use (see error_log)?  Have you tried to fetch e.g. JPEG's with this
apache?

> I am trying to build mod_fastcgi for the above, but am getting errors
> when trying to use the apxs build script; is building mod_fastcgi for
> Cygwin/httpd-2.0.45 feasible or not?

> Am I missing the glaringly obvious?!?

I don't know, it may well be that you need to modify apxs to make it
work under Cygwin httpd.

Gerrit
--
=^..^=