RE: proftpd

> From: cygwin-owner at cygwin dot com [mailto:cygwin-owner at cygwin dot com]On Behalf
> Of Gerrit P. Haase

> I don't need it for Win98.  Windows 98 is a dead cow...

 That is true escapism. 8-I

 There still is some VERY useful software out there that *DOES NOT work* on
NT/2K.

 I've seen such software; the education I'm finishing have included the use
of such software on several occasions. As it seems now I will most likely
meet more of the same in my future work.

 One can wish... but real life situations doesn't change *that* fast.

/Hannu E K Nevalainen, Mariefred, Sweden
 - in a few weeks:  B.Sc. EE - micro and embedded computer systems

--END OF MESSAGE--