Cygwin - Versioned Distro's (was Re: A request?)

On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 04:30:47 +0100, Elfyn McBratney wrote:

> I've put myself up, and Brian Ford raised interest.Anyone else?

Um, sorry.  You must have misinterpreted my response to the "cygwin
Volunteers" portion of this thread.  I just commented on CGF's statement
about contributors.  I am really quite happy to live on the bleeding edge.

That said, however, I do see value for my company to use a stable release.
So, I would be happy to devote some small portion of volunteer time.  Let
me know if you have a specific divisable task you need help with.  Thanks.

--
Brian Ford
Senior Realtime Software Engineer