Re: setup.exe cannot find mirrors

22/04/03 16:37:58, Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu> wrote:

>On Tue, 22 Apr 2003, Alan Blundell wrote:

Sorry, Sorry, Sorry to have bothered you. Have suffered a mental blackout.
I forgot I had Zone Alarm enabled and this stopped setup.exe from accessing
the internet.  I now realise that I have done this once before, quite a while
ago.  I abase myself and will put up a large notice on my computer saying
"Zone alarm will stop new programmes accessing the internet, stupid!"
It works ok now.
Alan.