Problem configuring sshd on Win2k

I seem to have some sort of configuration problem with sshd running on Win2k.  I use sshd quite frequently, and find it most useful.  Somehow, something is messed up and the sshd service won't start.  When I try to launch the sshd daemon, I get a pop-up error message:

"Application popup: sshd.exe - Entry Point Not Found : The procedure entry point gmtime_r could not be located in the dynamic link library cygwin1.dll."

sshd was working on this server before.  But, I am at a loss to figure out what changed.  Has anyone seen this before?

BTW, I have followed the instructions in /usr/doc/Cygwin/openssh-3.5p1-3.README and have successfully setup sshd on multiple servers.

Thanks for any advice or assistance.

Matt Berney
Software Quality Engineer
Polyserve, Inc.