Re: cron

Coronna,

That is exactly what I did when I realized the UID trick doesn't work under cygwin.  In fact I wrote myself a short script
as "/usr/local/bin/su" to use in place of "/usr/bin/su".   Like most scripts I write I found I really don't use it.  I just
keep it around incase something I download includes a script or a Makefile that requires a working version of su.

                                                             Bill