devices and mount points

Hello all,

Is there an easy way to discover what device is mounted to what drive?

Specifically, I have a CD drive.  If I put a CD into the drive, I can
access it at the filesystem level as /cygdrive/d/.  However, mount does not
tell me what device the CD drive is.  It only says d: is mounted on
/cygdrive/d/.  I eventually discovered that is was /dev/scd4, but not
before trying devices /dev/scd[0-3].

To get a list of all devices I tried 'ls -la /dev/*' but that did not work.
 I also searched the archives using "CD device" and "/dev/ mount" but did
not see anything relevant.

Any pointers?

Regards,
- Robert