Help: problems with unreferenced yywrap

Hi, all

I tried to compile and install a package under Cygwin, and the package requires lex and yacc tool.  I have installed bison and flex into Cygwin, but the configuration process didn't find yywrap... actually I don't know what the yywrap is for and have few ideas about lex and yacc. I just want to install the package and run it. Part of the configuration results like below:

creating cache ./config.cache
checking for name and version number... \c
concepts 0.3f
checking for bison... \c
bison -y
checking for flex... \c
flex
checking for yywrap in -lfl... \c
no
checking for gcc... \c
gcc

A Makefile is created after configuration. When I tried to make the files, errors appeared like below:

gcc -c  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g concept.c
gcc -c  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g hash.c
gcc -c  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g list.c
gcc -c  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g main.c
gcc -c  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g panic.c
gcc -c  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g print.c
gcc -c  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g relation.c
gcc -c  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g set.c
gcc -c  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g context.c
gcc -c  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g input.c
gcc -c  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g arrow.c
flex  scanner.lex
mv lex.yy.c scanner.c
bison -y -d  parser.yacc
mv y.tab.c parser.c
mv y.tab.h parser.h
gcc -c  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g scanner.c
gcc -c  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g parser.c
gcc -c  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g lib.c
gcc -g -o concepts concept.o hash.o list.o main.o panic.o print.o relation.o set.o context.o input.o arrow.o scanner.o parser.o lib.o
scanner.o(.text+0x92e): In function `yylex':
/cygdrive/c/work/concept/lex.yy.c:793: undefined reference to `_yywrap'
scanner.o(.text+0x111f): In function `input':
/cygdrive/c/work/concept/lex.yy.c:1142: undefined reference to `_yywrap'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [concepts] Error 1

I checked with previous email archieves, and found yywrap is a function in flex library libfl.a. However, I have installed flex , what else do I need to get the package installed?

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated! Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Chu